IIFT Admit Card 2019 shall be available for download from 16th November 2018. IIFT exam is an annually-held MBA entrance exam for admissions into MBA programmes at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. In this article, we have discussed some essential points on downloading admit cards of IIFT 2019 and details related to the examination.
Also Read: Fee Structure for IIFT New Delhi.
Admit Card Release Date
IIFT 2019 admit cards will be released on 16th November 2018.
Candidates must download the hall ticket from the official website only.
Link for downloading the same will be provided here.
Must Read: IIFT Exam Pattern for last 03 years.
How to Download the IIFT 2019 Admit Card?
The admit cards for the examination, as mentioned earlier, shall be available from the 16th November 2018.
Detailed steps on downloading the admit card are discussed below:
- Visit the official Website of IIFT and search for “Hall Tickets IIFT 2019” and click on it.
- Students will be directed to IIFT Login page where application number and password shall be asked.
- Type in the registration number and password (created during IIFT Registration) and press the Submit button.
- The candidates will now be shown his/her admit card. Please download the card and carry it along to the exam hall.
Things to be carried along with the admit card
Candidates must carry either of the following identity proof along with the IIFT Hall tickets:
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID,
- college ID card,
- Passport or any other document showing your identity with a photo and is issued by the government of India is considered to be a valid ID proof.
Please refrain from carrying any kind of exam pads, compass box, etc. in the examination hall.
Information printed on the IIFT Admit Card 2019
Following piece of information shall be present on the IIFT Hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Signature of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number/Application number of the candidate.
- Name and address of the Exam Centre.
- Reporting date and time for IIFT 2019 exam.
- Exam day Instructions for the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What should I do if I find any discrepancy on my IIFT admit card?
Answer. We advise the candidates to immediately contact the exam conducting authorities.
Details of the conducting body are as follows:
Sr. Administrative Officer,
Gaurav Gulati – 26857908
(Direct), 26965051, 26965124, 26965300, 26966563.
Question: Can I carry a soft copy of the IIFT admit card 2019?
Answer. No, the soft copy of the admit card is not acceptable.
IIFT Exam Day Guidelines
Some critical guidelines released by IIFT which must be followed by all the candidates include:
- Reaching the examination hall an hour before the exam starts i.e. at 9:00 AM IST.
- Carrying a valid ID along with IIFT hall Ticket.
- Any demand for extra time won’t be entertained due to a late appearance in the examination hall.