It is estimated that XAT Results 2019 shall be available by 4th week of January 2019. XAT or Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) is an annually-held management entrance examination that will be conducted, on behalf of the XAMI (Xavier’s Association of Management Institutions), by the Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). Every year, about 90,000 students appear in this national level exam. Read the article to discover the important aspects of XAT Scorecard.
XAT Results 2019 Date
The results to the coveted examination, as stated earlier, are expected to be available from the 4th week of January 2019.
The XAT 2019 results will only be available on the official website.
Link for the same shall be provided here.
How to Check XAT Results?
As stated, results shall be available by the 4th week of January 2019 for XAT exam.
In order to access your XAT score cards 2019, candidates need to follow the below stated steps:
- Visit the official website: xatonline.in.
- Click on “XAT 2019 Results” option.
- You will be redirected to the XAT 2019 result page. Click on “View Results”.
- The XAT 2019 login page shall appear on the screen. Enter your login credentials i.e. XAT ID and DOB to access the results.
- Your XAT score cards will be presented on the screen. Go through it carefully.
The XAT 2019 score card will contain the following details:
- XAT Registration ID
- Date of XAT exam
- Percentage of marks scored in all sections i.e. QA and DI, Verbal & logical ability, Decision Making and GK.
- Percentile in sections i.e. QA and DI, Verbal & logical ability, Decision Making and GK.
- Overall Percentage.
- Overall Percentile.
XAT Marking Scheme
For every correct answer, 1 mark is awarded while a deduction of 1/4 is made for incorrect ones.
A student can leave at most 08 questions unanswered, post which a deduction of 0.05 marks is made against every unanswered question.
Using this marking scheme, the XAT Results 2019 is arrived at.
Colleges accepting XAT Scores
- Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies Jabalpur
- Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bengaluru
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai
- St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bengaluru
- St. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR) Mumbai
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bengaluru
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
The selection procedure used for admitting students differs from institute to institute.
Generally speaking, most institutes use XAT Results 2019 along with Group Discussions (GD), Writing ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) to skim the prospective students.
Question: What about the list of candidates shortlisted for further stages?
Answer: Post declaration of XAT Results 2019, a cut off list is released by each of the participating institutes individually. Based on this cut off, candidates are made calls for further rounds of selection.