CMAT Results 2019 are expected to be declared in the 1st/2nd week of February 2019. Common Management Admission Test or (NTA CMAT 2019) shall be conducted by the newly-formed National testing agency (previously conducted by AICTE) for the admissions to MBA/PGDM programmes. In this post, we have covered CMAT results 2019, a brief on Counselling procedure, and Colleges accepting CMAT 2019 score for the admissions.
CMAT Result 2019 Expected Date
CMAT results are expected to be declared during the 1st or 2nd week of February 2019.
Link for checking the same shall be provided here.
How To Check CMAT Results?
As stated earlier, Results of the examination shall be available by 1st/2nd week of February 2019.
In order to check his/her CMAT results 2019, students are advised to follow the steps stated under:
- Visit the CMAT 2019 login page and enter the credentials used during registration.
- Upon entering the credentials, students will be redirected to the results page.
Counselling Procedure and Date
CMAT 2019 counselling shall start from May 2019, as soon as all India Merit List is published.
- To participate, a candidate first must register themselves for the counselling procedures online.
- After registration, candidates have to fill the choice form where they select colleges and course.
- Call letters will reach to the applicants as per the availability of the seats which depend upon the chosen college during registration.
Following documents must be presented at the venue of counselling:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Degree Course Certificate.
- Admit card, Scorecard and Call Letter of CMAT 2019.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhar card / Driving License / Pan Card (Identity Proof).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Where can I download the CMAT Results 2019 PDF?
Answer: Few days post the declaration of CMAT Results, a combined merit list comprising of all candidates is released in a PDF format by the conducting body. Candidates can download this PDF file from the official website.
Question: How to know my CMAT Percentile?
Answer: Following formula is used to determine the percentile of a candidate:
Percentile P = ( (N – your rank)/ N) x 100.
(Where P stands for percentile and N is the total number of candidates appeared for exam)
The percentile score of candidates will also be shown in the CMAT 2019 Scorecard.
Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- BIMTECH, Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Christ University, Bangalore
- DSIMS, Mumbai
- FLAME, Pune
- Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida
- GIBS Business School, Bangalore
- GITAM School of International Business
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Changambakkam
- IIBS, Bangalore IIMS, Pune
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
- IMT, Nagpur
- IMT, Hyderabad
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Delhi
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- KIIT School of Rural Management, Bhubaneshwar
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- NIAM, Jaipur
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- NIT Durgapur
- Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior
- Rajalakshmi School of Business, Chennai
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- SDMIMD Mysore
- SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin
- Xavier Institute of Social service, Ranchi
- XIME, Bangalore
The above list is based on institutes/colleges that participated in CMAT 2018 counselling.Management Entrance Exams