Read in detail about the WBJEE 2018 exam.
The article is about the publication of WBJEE 2017 OMR sheets, held on 24th April 2017. The WBJEEB, on 17th May 2017, published the WBJEE 2017 OMR sheets, along with the official answer key for public display. Candidates who are willing to view his/her OMRs and responses as captured by machine has to log on the following link:
Steps to be followed
As mentioned above, to view the WBJEE 2017 OMR sheets, candidates have to click on the link http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeemapp/omr/candidatelogin.aspx.
- Upon clicking on this link, a login screen (like the one below) will appear.
- Fill in your application No and password.
- Enter the security pin appearing on screen.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button
Category I & II Questions
- The response is shown either as A or B or C or D.
- Unattended questions are marked as “-‘’.
- Multiple answers given by the candidate is shown as “*”.
Category III Questions
Recorded Responses are shown as “A—D” etc.
Process Of Re – Evaluation
Candidates not satisfied with the recorded responses in WBJEE 2017 OMR sheets can apply for Re – evaluation through the link http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeemapp/keyChallenge/LoginKeyChallange.aspx.
Following are the important points regarding the re – evaluation process.
- The re-evaluation portal is open up to 22nd May 2017 (4:00 PM IST).
- The candidate can apply for a review of the number of questions subject wise and question number wise only.
- The review claim is to be lodged in ONE GO.
- The processing fee is Rs 500/- per question & is NON- REFUNDABLE.
- The modes of payment of processing fee are:
- Net banking.
- Credit card/ debit card.
- Allahabad Bank Challan.
- No claim for review will be entertained if the fee payment does not materialize.
- In respect of any review claim, board decision shall be final and her request/appeal/ communication shall be entertained.
- Final marks and ranks will be calculated based on the reviewed evaluation.
For mock counseling, help log on the following link the Board http://wbjeeb.nic.in/WebInfoExam/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=97&iii=Y.
Please like, share and follow us on facebook for more future updates. Also, comment below if you have any queries.