Last updated on March 3rd, 2019 at 01:27 pm
- Result UCEED 2019 Has been declared on 01 March 2019 and candidates can check their result by logging on https://portal.iitb.ac.in/CRP/?appid=18
- Out 12414 appeared 2930 delared qualified.
- For Answer Key , Log on
- All the candidates who appeared in UCEED 2019 can down load their individual Answer sheet by Logging on : https://portal.iitb.ac.in/CRP/?appid=18
What is UCEED Exam?
UCEED exam is a national-level design entrance exam conducted every year by IIT Bombay under the UCEED- CEED Implementation committee. The examination serves the purpose of admission into the Bachelor of degree (B.Des) program at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur. The official notification for UCEED 2019 has been released.
List of Contents
- Important Dates
- Date of Examination.
- Mode of Answering
- Medium of Examination
- Colleges Accepting UCEED Scores.
- Eligibility criteria
- Application Form
- Admit card
- Examination Pattern
- Answer Key
- Important Links
UCEED 2019 Dates (Tentative)
The important dates for UCEED 2019 have been tabulated below:
|Information brochure release||October 2018|
|Online Registration commencement||09 October 2018|
|Online Registration- Last date||14 November 2018( Regular Fees)|
20 November 2018( With Rs 500/- Late Fees)
|Admit card availability||1st Week of January 2019|
|UCEED 2019 exam date||19 January 2019 ( 1000 to 1300 hrs)|
|Publication of Answer Key||04 February 2019 (Released)|
|Result Publication||01 March 2019 ( Declared)|
UCEED 2019 Exam Date
UCEED 2019 will be conducted in the 19 January 2019 and is only a tentative announcement by the conducting body.
Mode of Answering
UCEED 2019 is an online- computer based test (CBT).
Medium of Examination
UCEED 2019 is conducted in English language only and there are no other languages available.
Colleges Accepting UCEED Scores
Following institutes will accept the UCEED 2019 scores for B.Des admissions:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB).
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IITG).
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Deign and Manufacturing, Jabalpur (IIITDM)
- Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar.
- U.P. Institute of Design Noida
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
- World University of Design, Delhi NCR
- Chandigarh University, Punjab
- Srishti School of Art Design and Technology,Bengaluru
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
For PG Design admissions, CEED 2019 is conducted by IIT Bombay.
UCEED 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following eligibility clauses must be satisfied in order to appear for UCEED Exam.
Candidates of Indian and foreign nationality are eligible to apply.
Candidate should have a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board OR candidates appearing for the same (in 2019).Students from any stream like Science, commerce, an Arts & Humanities are eligible to apply.
Date of Birth
Candidates should have been born on or after October 01, 1994 (General Category) and
if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category, the candidate should have been born on or after October 01, 1988.
Number of Attempts
The number of attempts is limited to two consecutive years. The UCEE score is valid for only one year.
UCEED 2019 Application Form
The candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria mentioned can register for UCEED through the UCEED website. (announced later)
The registrations for UCEED 2019 begun on 09 October 2018.
The last date for submitting the application form is 14 November 2018 ( With regular fees) and 20 November ( With Rs 500/- late fees).
The application fee for UCEED exam 2019 has been tabulated as follows:
|Category (Online Payment)||Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||₹1180|
Candidates can pay the slated amount using any of the Online Payment methods.
Candidates can continue registering for UCEED 2019 till a week after the last date of submission by paying a late fee of ₹500 extra.
Documents to be Uploaded/ Enclosed
- Colored passport size photograph with the head centered in the frame – JPG/JPEG Format.
- Signature – JPG/JPEG format.
- Qualifying examination certificate if passed in 2018 (PDF format).
- Bonafide certificate from the candidates’ school for those who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the current year.
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates only in JPG/JPEG/PDF formats.
UCEED 2019 application form involves the following steps:
- Registration process
- Fill the application form and upload documents.
- Make payment.
- Download Admit card.
UCEED 2019 Admit Card
The e-admit card of UCEED 2019 exam will be available for download on the official website of the exam.
The candidate is required to arrive at the examination center with a printout of the UCEED Hall ticket.
UCEED 2019 exam will be a 3-hour long test. A total of 300 marks will be at stake in this examination.
The test shall comprise of three sections:
Section A (Numerical Answer Type Questions)
Questions under this section will have no options. The answers must be reported using a virtual keyboard (present on the test screen) and there is no negative marking in this section. Every correct answer will fetch 4 marks.
Section B (Multiple Select Questions)
A question may have more than one correct answer and the candidate will be awarded marks only if all the answers are correctly marked. No partial or negative marks will be given. Candidate will be awarded 4 marks for correct answer. No marks will be deducted for incorrect/unanswered question.
Section C (Multiple Choice Questions)
Each question will have four options out of which only one is correct. For every correct answer reported, candidate will earn 3 marks while he/she shall lose 1 mark for incorrect answers.
UCEED 2019 Answer Key
IITB will release the UCEED 2019 answer key has been released on 04 Feb 2019 .
Candidates can access the answer keys on the following link. Candidates can also report of any discrepancy/error in the answer key within next 3 days.
UCEED 2019 Result
UCEED 2019 results would be published on 01 March 2019 at the UCEED website.
Candidates can download their scorecard from the same. No hard copy will be sent to the qualified candidates.
|Application of link||Link|
|Official Website of conducting body||IIT Bombay|
|UCEED 2019 Official website||http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/|
Stay tuned with EduPadhai for more updates in the future on UCEED 2018. Also, let us know your queries or suggestions in the comment section down below.