Last updated on October 14th, 2017 at 11:18 pm
IIIT Bangalore M.S Admissions 2017 is closed now.
This article is about the IIIT Bangalore admissions procedure for the Master of Science (Digital Society) course available at IIIT Bangalore. Applications for 2nd round admission shall be accepted up to 07th June 2017 for the Academic Year starting from July 2017.
Read: For detailed knowledge about IIIT Bangalore.
Duration Of Course
Duration of the M.S course is 02 Years (04 Semesters).
- Any candidate possessing undergraduate degree ( at least of 03 years) in any discipline ( including science, arts, commerce, management, design law, engineering) with first division/class from any recognized university. Those expecting graduation up to 1st August 2017 may also apply.
How to Apply?
Applicant candidates shall have to pay a non-refundable application fee Rs. 1,000 through Net banking or via Card on the application portal.
Aspirant candidates must apply online through Link http://iiitb.in/applynow/.
Detailed instructions on how to fill the application can be found on https://www.iiitb.ac.in/main-control/uploaded-files/1489556360.pdf.
Aspirant applicants are required to submit a 250-word write-up stating that why are they wish to be part of this program as part of their online application. No other documents are required at this point.
- Candidates whose application is found in order will have to take a written examination at IIIT Bangalore which will be for testing of candidate’s numerical/quantitative, analytical, and verbal abilities, as well as design, social, and information technology awareness.
- Candidates who have a valid score in CAT 2016 / CEED 2017 / TISS NET 2017 can be exempted from appearing for the written test depending on their scores. Such candidates will have to submit a copy of the scorecard when called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to appear for an interview at IIIT Bangalore.
- The final list of candidates for admission will be decided after the interview.
The selection will be based on performance in the interview, scores in the written test (or, in one of the three national level entrance tests mentioned above), professional experience and marks obtained in 10th, 12th and Undergraduate/ Bachelors examinations.
|Course Name||1st Semester (17-18)||2nd Semester (17-18)||3rd Semester (18-19)||4th Semester (18-19)|
|Master of Science (Digital Society)|| |
Total tuition fees for the entire duration of the programme: Rs 4,32,000/-.
Currently, students are paying approximately Rs. 4500/- towards hostel rent and approximately Rs. 4000/- for food expenses per month.
These rates are subject to revision from time to time. Other costs for books and supplies, travel, purchase of a laptop, etc. need to be factored by students depending on their individual circumstances.
|Beginning of application notification||8th March 2017|
|Testing for first round of applications||15th April 2017|
|Result declaration for the first round||25th May 2017|
|Last date of receiving applications for 2nd Round||7th June 2017|
|Test & Interview dates for 2nd Round||10th June 2017|
|Result publication for 2nd Round||20th June 2017.|
|Last Date of receiving applications for 3rd Round||28th June 2017|
|Test & Interview for 3rd Round||1st July 2017|
|Result declaration for 3rd Round||4th July 2017|
|Application of Link||Link|
|IIIT Bangalore Application portal||http://iiitb.in/applynow/|
|IIIT Bangalore Application procedure||https://www.iiitb.ac.in/main-control/uploaded-files/1489556360.pdf|
|M.S entrance exam sample questions||https://www.iiitb.ac.in/admission_research.php?pid=Master-of-Science-Digital-Society|
Please like, share and follow us on Facebook for similar updates in future. Also, comment down below if you have any queries or suggestions.