This article is with regards to the declaration of PRELIMINARY RESULT of SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO) held on 29th – 30th April and on 06th and 07th May 2017. Candidates can check their result/ details of marks secured by the candidate on following official link of SBI, the recruitment body, by filing the requisite data.
Read in detail about SBI PO Recruitment 2017.
Following cut off has been declared by SBI:
|Section||Cut off Marks|
|Over-All Cut Off||51.5|
The SBI PO (Main) Exam
No Separate application has to be submitted for SBI PO (Mains) 2017 exam.
Qualified candidates will be called for the Main examination to be held on 4th June 2017 and result will be declared on 17 June 2017.
The SBI PO (Main) examination will comprise of 2 tests/stages:
- An Objective test – 3 Hours – 200 Marks.
- Subjective Test – 30 Minutes – 50 Marks.
- The objective test for SBI PO (Main) 2017 exam is 3 hours long with a total of 200 Marks divided into 04 Sections.
- Objective test will have separate timings for every section.
- Candidates must qualify each section by securing minimum marks, as decided by the Bank, the Examination Conducting Body.
- There will be a penalty for the wrong answer i.e. ¼ th mark will be deducted out of total marks assigned to that question.
- There will be no penalty for any question left blank.
- The SBI PO (Main) descriptive test will be of 30 minutes duration and of 50 Marks.
- The test will be of English language i.e. Essay and letter writing.
- Candidates are required to secure the minimum passing marks, as decided by the bank, The recruiting body.
- Answer sheet of the descriptive test will be evaluated only of those candidates, who secure qualifying marks in objective tests and placed relatively in the higher position in total marks in the objective test.
Based on the result of the Main exam, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview merit will be decided. The final result will be declared on 10th August 2017.
SBI PO (Main) Admit Card
The admit cards for SBI PO (Main) 2017 exam will be published on 22nd May 2017 on SBI official site.
Important Dates for Upcoming Events
|Declaration of Preliminary test result||17th May 2017|
|Main Test Call letters||22nd May 2017|
|Main Exam Date||4th June 2017|
|Publication of Main Exam Results||19th June 2017|
|Call letters for Interview||26th June 2017|
|GD and Interview Dates||10th July 2017 onwards|
|Final Result||5th August 2017.|
Please like us on facebook for more future updates similar to the above. Also, do comment below if you have any queries.