COMEDK UGET (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test) is an annually held State-level entrance examination conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK 2018 (UGET) will be an undergraduate entrance test for Engineering admissions only (Architecture admission based on NATA). Since the introduction of Single window admissions for MBBS & BDS through NEET, Medical & dental admissions were dropped from COMEDK UGET. COMEDK 2018 (UGET) official notification is expected to publish in the 2nd week of February 2018.
Beginning from 2017, COMEDK UGET & Uni-Guage have been merged into a single examination.
List of Contents
- Important Dates.
- Date of Examination.
- Mode of Answering.
- Medium of Examination.
- Eligibility Criteria.
- How to apply?
- Admit Card.
- Examination Pattern.
- Counseling Procedure.
- Useful links.
COMEDK 2018 Important Dates (UGET)
|Availability of Application Form||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit Application form||3rd Week of April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Availability of Answer key||Last week of May 2018|
|Results of COMEDK 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling||Second week of June 2018|
COMEDK 2018 Exam Date
COMEDK 2018 (UGET) will be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2018 for B.E/B.Tech Admissions.
Mode of Answering
COMEDK UGET 2018 will be a computer-based test (CBT). The question paper will be comprise of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
Medium of Answering
COMEDK UGET 2018 will be conducted in ENGLISH only.
COMEDK 2018 Eligibility
Engineering courses (B.E/B.Tech)
- Applicant must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 examination from the recognized state/central board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as subjects.
- Candidates must clear the qualifying examination with a score not less than 45% aggregate marks in PCM (40% marks for candidates from SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka).
Architecture courses (B.Arch)
- Candidates should pass 2nd PUC or 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the necessary subjects from the recognized a board.
- Candidates must clear the qualifying examination with a score not less than 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for candidates from SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka).
- Candidates holding 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central/State Government are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have scored 80 out of 200 in NATA 2018. No separate examination will be conducted by COMEDK for B.Arch admissions.
How to Apply for COMEDK 2018 (UGET)?
COMEDK 2018 (UGET) application portal is currently closed.
The COMEDK 2018 (UGET) application form will available online on the official website from 2nd week of Feb 2018.
The application fee for COMEDK 2018 (UGET) will be Rs. 1200 for all categories & genders.
|General/OBC Category||Rs. 1200|
The prescribed registration fee can be paid online through a payment gateway provided using a
- Credit Card or a Debit Card
- Internet Banking.
- Bank Challan at Axis Bank.
Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready before filling out the application form:
- Soft copy of Colored photograph – JPG or JPEG format only (max 80KB) – 35 X 80 mm in dimensions.
- Scanned signature of student with Black pen – JPG or JPEG format only (max 80KB) – 35 X 80 mm in dimensions.
- Scanned Signature of Father/Guardian with Black pen – JPG or JPEG format only (max 80KB) – 35 X 80 mm in dimensions.
- Scanned Unique ID – JPG or JPEG format only (max 80KB) – 35 X 80 mm in dimensions.
Steps of Applying
Further details of COMEDK Application Form 2018 will be published soon.
COMEDK 2018 (UGET) Admit Card will be issued in the 1st week of May 2018. Candidates need to download it from the official website of COMEDK 2018 (UGET).
No Admit cards will be sent via post.
COMEDK 2018 Exam Pattern
COMEDK 2018 (UGET) exam duration will be 180 minutes or 3 hours.
A total of 180 questions will be presented to students carrying 1 mark each. Questions will be drawn from following 3 subjects:
- Physics – 60Qs.
- Chemistry – 60Qs.
- Mathematics – 60Qs.
There is no negative marking .
|Mode of Answering||Online|
|No. Of Papers||1|
|Total number of questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||Multiple choice questions with 1 mark awarded to each correct answer, with no negative marking.|
Results for COMEDK 2018 (UGET) will be announced in the last week of May 2018. The results are declared online.
COMEDK 2018 Counselling
COMEDK 2018 counselling will be a centralized single window counselling for admission to engineering & architecture courses provided under the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in entrance test.
Documents to be submitted during counselling:
- 10th passing certificate.
- 12th or PUC passing certificate or marks sheet
- Print out of filled application form
- Photo ID Proof.
- COMEDK 2018 (UGET) Scorecard for B.E/B.Tech
- Category Certificate ( If Applicable)
- NATA Score Card for B.Arch
Application of Link
|Official website of conducting body||https://www.comedk.org/|
|COMEDK 2018 (UGET) Application portal||Yet to be Published.|
|COMEDK 2018 (UGET) Official Brochure||Yet to be published|
|COMEDK 2018 (UGET) Official website||Yet to be published.|
Visit EduPadhai for more updates on COMEDK 2018 in near future. Also, comment down below if you have any queries or suggestions for us.